- Most Popular!
Start Times: 8 a.m., 9 a.m., 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 12 p.m., 1 p.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m., 4 p.m., 5 p.m.
Location: 1085 Alamoana Blvd Slip F-1. Honolulu Hawaii 96815
Availability: Please book us from real time availability calendar. If you do not see any availability for specific date/time to click, all tickets are SOLD OUT
Booking Note :
All price is per person
Tour Duration: 1 hour (not flight time)
Flight is tandem or triple (no single)
Do not book separate line: ✖️ 1 Standard/ 1 Xtreme ✖️ 1 Deluxe/ 3 Xtreme
Observer: Sitting on the boat and watch (not parasailing), no age limit
Non Parasailer on the boat will count as an OBSERVER ticket including passengers under 3 years old.
Call us, text us (live chat) or email us in order to be in the same boat for your whole group if you have more than 1 booking.
We recommend you to book under the same name if you are planning to book separately for the same time slot. Same boat will not be guaranteed if you fail to contact us prior to your activity.
- Xtreme 1,000 ft
- Deluxe Parasailers 850 ft
- Standard Parasailer 700 ft
ENJOY A THRILLING HAWAII PARASAILING ADVENTURE
Up to 1,000 feet of line allows you and a friend to enjoy perfect views of Diamond Head. The beautiful south shore will give you a taste of Hawaii from a bird’s eye view. Parasailing in Honolulu is a wonderful way to take in all the island’s landscapes from lovely beaches to gorgeous mountains. Reserve your X-treme Parasail online and save 10%. Your discount will apply at the transaction page automatically.
The short and sweet Hawaii parasailing experience feels like you are one with the clouds. You’ll be securely fastened to the back of a motor boat cruising along the stunning Hawaiian shores. Feel as weightless as a sea bird hovering over the bluest oceans in the world. Xtreme Parasail will make sure you and your crew have the best time parasailing in Honolulu!
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR HAWAII PARASAILING
Start your parasailing in Honolulu adventure with a swimsuit, board shorts, rash guard, or any clothes you feel comfortable getting wet. We provide a life jacket. Don’t forget to bring your sense of adventure for an exciting trip parasailing in Honolulu, Hawaii!
*Accommodating extra passengers not on the booking is not guaranteed*
- Late cancellation of any portion of your party will result in a late cancellation fee for that portion of your party.
- All sales are considered final.
- Cancellations for up to five people must be done at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled activity.
- Cancellations for six or more people must be done at least 72 hours prior to your scheduled activity.
- Any reservations not cancelled within the terms of this policy will not be refunded.
- SAME DAY CANCELLATIONS ARE A FULL CHARGE.
- RESCHEDULING OF ANY PORTION OF YOUR PARTY WILL RESULT IN A $10 PER PERSON/PER ACTIVITY FEE.