Availability: Currently available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Start Times: 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 12 p.m., 1 p.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m.
Transportation between Parasail and Jet Ski location: 20 minutes
*We do not offer transportation
Please make sure you have 2 hour for booking time gap if you plan to book both Parasail and Jetski/Flyboarding on same day!
You must check-in 15 minutes prior for jet ski booking, 30 minutes prior for parasail booking.
Parasailing and Jetski/Flyboarding on same day: 10AM for Parasail, 12PM for Jetski at earliest
Jetski and Flyboarding on same day: 10AM and 11AM, no booking time gap needed
*If you do not see any availability for specific date/time to click, all tickets are SOLD OUT for that date.
Location: 4 Sand Island Access Rd 96819 (Keehi Lagoon)
- Solo Jet Skis 16 years & up
- Tandem Jet Skis Must be 16+ years old to drive. (Price is for 2 persons.)
EXPERIENCE THE THRILL OF RIDING A JET SKI IN HAWAII
Jet skiing is the perfect activity for anyone looking for an exciting experience on the water while soaking up the sun off the coast. Scheduled jet ski rides are available on weekends at various times. Please visit calendar for real time availability.
Reserve your X-treme jet ski ride online and save 10%.
(1-rider option): Must be 16+ years old to operate a jet ski
(2-rider option): Must be 18+ years old to drive with a tandem rider
(2-rider option): Must be 7+ years old to be a passenger on a jet ski
WHAT TO WEAR
- Swimsuit, board shorts, rash guard or any clothes you feel comfortable getting wet.
- A life jacket will be provided.
• All jet ski drivers must present a valid ID and must be 16 years and older. Minors (under 18) cannot drive another minor.
• All jet ski tandem passengers must be 8 years and older, with driver 18 and older.
• Each jet ski party needs to have a Visa/MC or Discover credit card to fulfill the jet ski rental agreement. Cards will not be charged unless there is damage to the jet skis.
• Pregnant women cannot ride on jet skis.
- Late cancellation of any portion of your party will result in a late cancellation fee for that portion of your party.
- All sales are considered final.
- Cancellations for up to five people must be done at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled activity.
- Cancellations for six or more people must be done at least 72 hours prior to your scheduled activity.
- Any reservations not cancelled within the terms of this policy will not be refunded.
- SAME DAY CANCELLATIONS ARE A FULL CHARGE.
- RESCHEDULING OF ANY PORTION OF YOUR PARTY WILL RESULT IN A $10 PER PERSON/PER ACTIVITY FEE.